My Playlist

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Opinions on Marc by Marc Jacobs SSRTW 2010?

I couldn't be more disapointed with this collection. I'm not a massive fan of Jacobs but this is a real downfall for me. The collection nearly works but there is an element missing. It doesn't have the elegance or class of high fashion. The colours are badly coordinated and the use of plaid is may I say un-original and reminscent of last season. There is definitely some similarity to Luella's collection in the Lolita-esque nature of some of the looks. However Luella does it with so much class. The collection on the whole looks like it comes straight out of a bargain bin...which is fine but I'm not paying $1000's of dollars for it.

Some of the worser looks of the collection:
Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc by Marc Jacobs Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear


Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc by Marc Jacobs Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear

No comments:

Post a Comment