My Playlist

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Miu Miu Fall Winter 2010-2011 Ad Campaign

God I love this ad campaign! The music a remix of Boy George's 'Generations of Love' gets me ready to dance. The clothes are bright, fun and feminine and I especially love the bright eyeshadow colours.I think 2011 is going to be a great year for fashion. The 2011 collections are full of bright colours and are ultra feminine unlike the boyish grunge collections of the past few years. It makes me feel lucky to be a woman and be able to wear such fantastic clothes. I also really think Miu Miu's last few collections have been great especially those bird print heels which I too me are the best pair of shoes of the decade!

Miu Miu Miu Miu-Ruffled silk and modal top (net-a-porter)Miu Miu Miu Miu-Polka dot satin pumps (net a porter)
Miu Miu Miu Miu-Skinny patent-leather belt (net-a-porter)

No comments:

Post a Comment