My Playlist

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Trend: Wedges


I didn't buy into the wedges trend when I first saw them arriving in the shelves but I have since changed my mind. Wedges are summery, cute and much more comfortable than stilettos while still being able to have the height. I have chosen a few of my favourites for this season below:

Fairfax BARDO-W BlackPromised-Wittner Shoes, Fashion wedgesBali Black from SirenTheodora and Callum Paloma Barceló
1. Tony Bianco Fairfax Wedges
2.Boston Babe Bardo Wedges in Black $29.95
3.Wittner Promised Wedges $149.95
4.RMK Alina Wedges $149.95
5.Siren Bali Black Wedges
6.Theodora and Callum linen wedge sandal at www.net-a-porter.com
7.Paloma Barcelo Natalia Suede espadrille wedge at www.net-a-porter.com


Team Wedges with cute highwaisted shorts and flowy tops and blouses or sexy dresses and skirts for summer. Get inspiration from D&G's SS11 collection which teamed wedges with gorgeous florals

No comments:

Post a Comment