My Playlist

Monday, February 15, 2010

PETER SOM F2010



I can't remember the last time I got so excited over a collection. There is so much newness is this collection; it is full of exquisite prints, fabrics and colours which indulge the senses. From the beautiful floral dresses and neon fur jackets, I was left salivating and desperately wishing I had more money. I must add I was so relieved that a Fall collection could be so colourful, it never makes sense to me why designers turn to dreary, drab colours during winter. What's the point I mean winters already depressing enough?! And in addition there was not one pair of skinny pants or any leather items for that matter. Maybe it is because Som hasn't done a collection for a year and so has had time to let his imagination run wild.  This is fashion design at it's best.
Peter Som Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearPeter Som Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearPeter Som Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearPeter Som Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearPeter Som Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear

No comments:

Post a Comment